Sunday, May 4, 2014

In this video, I am repurposing some solar deck lights that we decided not to use. In this case, I used them to provide a little bit of light in and around the chicken coop.  Around our suburban homestead, we try to use everything we have before making a trip to the hardware store.  We are also moving in the direction of using alternative energy resources to power our home.  My wife found these lights somewhere in our garage and I was determined to install them somewhere.  And we're very happy with the results so far.


Before.....


 
After....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
This same process can be used to light a shed, playhouse, tree house, or other out-buildings you may have.


Let me know if you have any questions or run into any trouble.


Todd
 

            


http://theelliotthomestead.com/2014/05/homestead-barn-hop-158/
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments :

  1. I truly welcome this great post that you have accommodated us.
    Paradise GL33999 1W Solar Path Light Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also Zonnepanelen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists. Zonnepanelen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.. Zonnepanelen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best! Zwembaden

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's more, as is valid for different experts, his level of experience might be broad and it may not. www.glandscapingandmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. Zonnepanelen kopen

    ReplyDelete