Tuesday, March 11, 2014

This video from Simple Suburban Living will teach you how to crochet using the double crochet stitch.  It will also teach you how to make a tri-colored infinity scarf using the double crochet stitch.  The infinity scarf is super easy and a great gift to make for your friends and family.  You will also learn how to weave in and add new colors to your crochet project. 

Please let me know if you have any questions about the steps I used by leaving me a comment below.  I'd be happy to help you!

Thank you for watching!

Lisa :)



Here are some infinity scarves I've made in the past.  You can use any combination of colors you'd like.  You can also make the scarf shorter and more narrow for small children.  Please comment if you'd like to know the exact name of the color I used.

 
 
 


0 comments :

Post a Comment